Thursday, May 22, 2008

Re: [pgadmin-support] Installed pgadmin3-1.4.3 with 8.3.1 database..errors

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Barbara Stephenson
<barbara@turbocorp.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have recently upgraded from 7.4.19 to 8.3.1. I am running Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant Update 6) on my laptop and I finally
> was able to install pgadmin3-1.4.3. However, when I expand my databases, I
> get two popups. Does anyone know what that means?
>
>
> FIRST POPUP:
> An error has occured:
>
> ERROR: column op.oprlsortop does not exist
> LINE 12: LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_operator lso ON lso.oid=op.oprlsortop
>
> SECOND POPUP:
> An error has occured:
>
> ERROR: column "opcamid" does not exist
> LINE 3: JOIN pg_am am ON am.oid=opcamid

You need to upgrade pgAdmin. 1.4.3 is far too old to understand the
system catalogs in PG 8.3

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com

--
Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list (pgadmin-support@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support

No comments: