Sunday, July 27, 2008

Re: [pgsql-www] Insecure DNS servers on PG infrastructure

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> writes:
>>> Tom can you check if this has been resolved? If not I am going to start
>>> paging people.
>> The machines I have access to (cvs and svr1) are still unpatched
>> according to the "dig porttest" test. Personally, though, I'd be
>> more interested in getting someone to work on fixing the mailing
>> lists. I've received nothing since about midnight EDT, and I know
>> that there has been traffic.
>
> Maybe the mail servers have been DDoS'ed again?

I did have a bunch of alerts throw recovery around 2:00am but then where
is all the traffic?

>


--
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list (pgsql-www@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

No comments: