Friday, July 25, 2008

Re: [GENERAL] php + postgresql

> You need something like this:
>
> $query = "select id, name from tablename";
> $result = pg_query($query);
> while ($row = pg_fetch_array($result)) {
> $content = $row[0];
> }

That's actually what I was using.
The scoping wasn't the issue either.

Today I switched back to pg_connect() from pg_pconnect(), made some
changes to my overall architecture and re-wrote my database stuff. Then
re-booted.

Not sure what fixed it but all working now. I'm only working on a draft
"skeleton" right now so am free to fiddle.

Keep finding cool features in PostgreSQL, I think I'm sold!

Thanks
Mick

--
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general

No comments: