Sunday, June 15, 2008

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Booth Swag

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Jun 2008, at 23:21, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-
nicht.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:47:25 -0700 gabrielle wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>> I'd love to see oval, Euro-style stickers with either "PG", "PgSQL",
>>> or "psql" on them; those, plus temporary tattoos of our elephant
>>> logo
>>> should work.
>>
>> Ooh, I like that sticker idea. We had elephant logo stickers at
>> LFNW.
>
> Like the stickers we had at FOSDEM earlier this year?
> I have two sheets, one with white and one with silver background, both
> have an elephant on them.
>
> Nobody wanted this stickers ...
>
We had stickers? I didn't know that, and I was on the booth for the
better part of two days!

/d

--
Sent via pgsql-advocacy mailing list (pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-advocacy

No comments: