Monday, September 15, 2008

Re: [pgsql-www] Mailserver/Majordomo problem

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:52:48 -0400 Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> > On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:41:02 -0300 Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >
> > > I don't know of any problems ... what URL?
> >
> > As i said: tried to sbscribe to committers list and clicked the
> > "subscribe" button. After several minutes i got the 500 error.
> >
> > http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-committers
>
> It works for me.

This link works for me, of course.
But i cannot subscribe myself to committers list.

Tried with Firefox 2 behind my proxy, Konqueror 3.5 behind my proxy and
lynx from another host outside. Each request get's a 500 error.


Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

--
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list (pgsql-www@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

No comments: