Sunday, September 7, 2008

Re: [HACKERS] Review Report: propose to include 3 new functions into intarray and intagg

Hi,

Dmitry Koterov wrote:
> I'll correct everything and send a patch in a couple of days.

Cool, thank you.

> Are you
> completely sure that this patch will be included?

Uh.. I'm not a committer, but I'm pretty sure your patch has good chances.

I can help with SGML documentation, if you want.

> But, what about intarray patch? Does somebody plan to review it? I'd
> prefer to include it too. If you approve, I'll correct the code style in
> intarray contrib patch too.

I've already volunteered for reviewing it as well. I just felt like
splitting things up...

Regards

Markus Wanner

--
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-hackers

No comments: