Thursday, September 4, 2008

[ADMIN] Help!

 Hi! I have bought a WS 444 PC Weather Station.
In order to use the device, a software called WeatherProfessional was
included in the package.
That software uses the postgresql service. I also got the PostgreSQL 8.0
with the package. My problem is that I cannot get it to work properly.
Firstly, if I'm not mistaken, the 8.0 version does'nt run on Windows XP.
Therefor I tried to download the 8.3.3 version off of your site. I did not
have any problems installing that, but then when I tried to run the
WeatherProfessional, it said I had the wrong username or password. There are
no such information to find anywhere in the package i bought, it simply said
that the installation would pretty much install itself, and no such
information was needed for the install.
What will I have to do in order to get this working?
 
Thank you!
Christian Larsen
larsen7557@hotmail.com



Kolla på video med dina Messenger-polare! Messenger TV

No comments: