Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Re: [pgus-board] Checking about call

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 13:45 -0400, Michael Alan Brewer wrote:
> Tuesday turned out not to work for some of y'all; does tonight (at
> 8PM your [West-coast] time) work?
>

The current open issues are:

The vision statement:

I would like to see this on the site. I believe it represents our
organization (especially with Michael's edits) in a very well thought
out way. It is also complementary and supportive of the mission. I
imagine it would go under /about

The Bylaws (I heard from Greg today):

Joshua:

I apologize for the delay. I've had several unexpected work rushes so
I've recruited a younger associate to assist who has experience with tax
exemption applications so we'll be getting your project done as follows:
I plan to have the bylaws and organizational minutes to you by tomorrow;
we also need to do a conflict of interest policy, and it is my
understanding that board members will be eligible for grants so we will
include provisions for dealing with that (e.g., disinterested persons
approving); and we are also working on the 1023 application, which I
hope we can have as a draft for you to review by the end of next week.
Again, I appreciate your patience and apologize for taking so long to
get this to you. Greg.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Sent via pgus-board mailing list (pgus-board@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgus-board

No comments: