Monday, June 16, 2008

Re: [pgsql-www] Translated documentations

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> This was on my todo list after pgcon, but I hadn't figure out where to put it.
> I think what I would like to do is a combination of this and my original
> thinking, which would be to add a link in the side nav under "archive"
> for "translations", and also a link under the "more manuals" link
> for "foreign languages" on the main doc sidebar, both of which would go to a
> list of foreign language translation links. This would look similar to the
> international community page, where we have the names of the links in the
> foreign language. Sound ok?
>
Sounds good to me for a start. I'd would like to add the
infrastructure to host the translations ourselves (something I
discussed with Tatsuo and a couple of the PostgreSQLFr guys at FOSDEM)
- I've just been swamped recently and haven't had time to look at it
yet.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com

--
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list (pgsql-www@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

No comments: