Monday, June 16, 2008

[GENERAL] Error when trying to drop a tablespace

Hi guys,

I get the following error :

postgres=# DROP TABLESPACE IF EXISTS my_tbs;
ERROR: tablespace "my_tbs" is not empty

I've searched in pg_class and I'm not able to find a relation which
refers to my_tbs with :

postgres=# select * from pg_class where reltablespace=100456;
relname | relnamespace | reltype | relowner | relam | relfilenode |
reltablespace | relpages | reltuples | reltoastrelid | reltoastidxid |
relhasindex | relisshared | relkind | relnatts | relchecks | reltriggers
| relukeys | relfkeys | relrefs | relhasoids | relhaspkey | relhasrules
| relhassubclass | relfrozenxid | relacl | reloptions
---------+--------------+---------+----------+-------+-------------+---------------+----------+-----------+---------------+---------------+-------------+-------------+---------+----------+-----------+-------------+----------+----------+---------+------------+------------+-------------+----------------+--------------+--------+------------
(0 rows)

100456 has been found with :

/oid2name -s|grep my_tbs

Any idea ?
--
Cyril SCETBON

--
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general

No comments: