Saturday, June 7, 2008

Re: [pgadmin-support] Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>
> Actually, I do have the same issue (on the same distro). But I thought *I*
> was doing something wrong :)
>
> So, I need to take a serious look at this.

It's also been noted by our quality management team. I believe it's a
wxWidgets bug but I suspect we may not see a 2.8.8 version so may have
to work round this ourselves*. When we add options to the content
menu, perhaps we should just strip out the &'s (they prefix char that
should be underlined) on GTK - the bug isn't there on Windows/Mac.

* The next major version of wxWidgets is apparently going to be 3.0.0
which will be very different from what I hear, so we may not upgrade
immediately.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com

--
Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list (pgadmin-support@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support

No comments: