Sunday, June 22, 2008

[pgsql-www] Mail VPS

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


Is now live ... I've already sent one test through to pgsql-core and it went
through fine, this is a 'second test' ...

now, right now, postgresql.org points to developer.postgresql.org, which, for
the web, redirects to www.postgresql.org ... this means that anyone reading
imap that has their pop3/imap host set as postgresql.org, instead of
mail.postgresql.org, will need to change their mail readers ...

I have both mail and imap shut down on postgresql.org at this time ... if there
are no reports of issues by tomorrow evening, I'm going to make a backup of
developer.postgresql.org *as it is*, and then start removing everything that
was moved ot the seperate VPS (majordomo & email) to clean off the old VPS of
the 'extras' ...

Stefan has access to the new VPS to setup munin/nagios monitoring ... I haven't
setup any extra accounts at this time .. stefan, can I leave setting that up
with you also? Or, can someone send me a list of who all needs access, and I
can add them on?

I'm installinig Apache2.2 over there now so that the majordomo admin interfaces
work ... knew I'd forgotten something while setting things up ...

- --
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A. (http://www.hub.org)
Email . scrappy@hub.org MSN . scrappy@hub.org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (FreeBSD)

iEYEARECAAYFAkhe/hAACgkQ4QvfyHIvDvO7vACgipXsZtNdnMDkd9IizhqL5FCi
BH4AoOnhD/A6BSN4LmWtD89zhUNbepG0
=z2YJ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


--
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list (pgsql-www@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

No comments: