Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Re: [GENERAL] Psql crashes with Segmentation fault on copy from

On 11:09 am 05/28/08 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > I installed
> > compat-postgresql-libs-debuginfo-3-2PGDG.rhel4.x86_64.rpm
> > postgresql-debuginfo-8.2.7-1PGDG.rhel4.x86_64.rpm
>
> Do those *exactly* match the versions of the Postgres RPMs you're
> using?

I got them from the same directory as the rest of the 8.2.7 RPMs I
downloaded.

I am going to try uninstalling the RPMs and using the Source RPMS and
report back. There is no production data yet since I am working on testing
the machine and creating some benchmarks so I can redo the entire setup as
needed.


--
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general

No comments: