Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add a field to guc enums to allow hiding of values from display

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> mha@postgresql.org (Magnus Hagander) writes:
>> > Add a field to guc enums to allow hiding of values from display
>> > while still accepting them as input, used to allow alternate syntax
>> > for the same setting.
>>
>> Aren't there some config_enum_entrys elsewhere (like xlog.c)?
>> I think they'd default to false, but still it'd be better practice
>> to fill them in.
>
> Hmm. I thought I was going to get warnings if I missed any, but it
> seems not. Will fix.
>

Oops I could have sworn i grepped the source for them... Sorry!

--
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list (pgsql-committers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers

No comments: