Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Re: [GENERAL] Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:

> Since there are no official Slackware postgres packages I'd like to ask
> where that script came from :) and how you installed postges in the first
> place. Happy to communicate of the list if you prefer that.

Andrej,

Unless others consider this topic to be not appropriate for the list, I
don't mind a public conversation. I thought that I attached the script to my
original message; regardless, here's the attribution:

# PostgreSQL startup script for Slackware Linux
# Copyright 2007 Adis Nezirovic <adis _at_ linux.org.ba>
# Licensed under GNU GPL v2

I upgraded postgres manually, not creating and using a Slackware package.
It worked just fine until yesterday's reboot.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Innovation
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com> Voice: 503-667-4517 Fax: 503-667-8863

--
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general

No comments: