Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Re: [torontopug] Rolling the ball

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Jonathan Fuerth wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It's been a bit quiet on the list lately, so I'm just trying to get the
> ball rolling again.
>
> Since the decision to meet on the 4th Monday of each month has some
> research behind it, and there haven't been any objections, I propose we
> adopt that meeting date and resolve to have our first meeting this month
> (June 23).

+1 to having a meeting on the 23rd.

>
> As for where, I think all of the options we've heard so far are great. If
> I had to narrow down my vote to 2 choices, I would choose The Rhino
> (because it was Ian's first suggestion) and the Linux Cafe (because it's
> been suggested several times). If I were forced to narrow it down further,
> I'd just call both places and see which can accommodate a group on June
> 23. :)

I'm of a similar view? If anyone (Ian?) has strong feelings for one or the
other they should feel free to volunteer to call their preferred spot.

Also, does someone have access to post events on the
pubs.postgres.org/torontopug blog?

>
> Best regards,
>
> -Jonathan
>
>
> --
> Sent via torontopug mailing list (torontopug@postgresql.org)
> To make changes to your subscription:
> http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/torontopug
>


--
Sent via torontopug mailing list (torontopug@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/torontopug

No comments: