Monday, May 12, 2008

Re: [ADMIN] pg_dump 8.3 changes from 8.2

Denison Wright написа:
> <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
> Hi,
>
> I had a command that I used with Postgresql 8.2 that stopped working once I
> upgraded to 8.3.
> I am running Postgresql 8.3 on Windows Vista with the following basic
> configuration:
>
> - database: mydb
> - user: mydbuser
> - password: mydbpassword
> - schema:myschema
> - table: mytable
>
> When I run the following commands:
>
>> set PGPASSWORD=mydbpassword
>> pg_dump mydb -U mydbuser -a -f backup.sql -F plain -t 'myschema.mytable'

Put the DB name at the end of the command line, e.g.
pg_dump -U mydbuser -a -f backup.sql -F plain -t 'myschema.mytable' mydb

>
> I get the following error now: "pg_dump: too many command-line arguments"

[...]

--
Milen A. Radev


--
Sent via pgsql-admin mailing list (pgsql-admin@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-admin

No comments: