Monday, May 26, 2008

[BUGS] BUG #4197: Unsubscribe to the mailing list

The following bug has been logged online:

Bug reference: 4197
Logged by: Yoann
Email address: lebrun-yoann@wanadoo.fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: Windows
Description: Unsubscribe to the mailing list
Details:

Hello,

I would like to Unsubscribe to the mailing list but i have a problem about
my mail.
I had modify my mail in lebrun-yoann@orange.fr and i can receive my mail in
lebrun-yoann@wanadoo.fr and lebrun-yoann@orange.fr but i can't send a mail
with my last mail lebrun-yoann@wanadoo.fr. When i send a mail with
lebrun-yoann@orange.fr you don't know this mail

Can you help me?
Thank you

--
Sent via pgsql-bugs mailing list (pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-bugs

No comments: