Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Re: [HACKERS] Type Categories for User-Defined Types

Tom,

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Yeah, that's the point of the proposal. I think the issue has come up
> once or twice before, too, else I'd not be so interested in a general
> solution. (digs in archives ... there was some discussion of this
> in connection with unsigned integer types, and I seem to recall older
> threads but can't find any right now.)

Anything I should be looking into and/or testing for unsigned integer support?

Thanks!

- Ryan

P.S. I have most of the uint2 and uint4 types implemented. I am currently
working on the unit and performance testing. I need to upgrade one of
my Linux boxes first before I can complete my testing. I am hoping to post
my code and performance testing later this week.

--
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-hackers

No comments: