Sunday, July 13, 2008

[BUGS] BUG #4303: insufficient privileges

The following bug has been logged online:

Bug reference: 4303
Logged by: Alexandre
Email address: abrunelle@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: Windows xp
Description: insufficient privileges
Details:

Hi,

I have been getting the following error everytime I tried to install
PostgreSQL:

Service 'PostgreSQL Database Server 8.2' (pgsql-8.2) failed to start. Verify
that you have sufficient privileges to start system services

I am loged in as an administrator.
I searched forums etc... but found no clear answers...

Im really desperate ! Can't solve this stupid problem...

Can you help me ?

Thank you

Alexandre

--
Sent via pgsql-bugs mailing list (pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-bugs

No comments: