Sunday, June 29, 2008

Re: [GENERAL] dblink to non postgresql dbms

2008/6/29 David Rowley <dgrowley@gmail.com>:
>
> I had forgotten to say before that my instance of postgresql is running on
> windows.
>
> I can't seem to find any evidence of freetds running on windows, I guess
> there is not a great deal of need since MS's native client is there. So I'm
> thinking of re-writing the dblink-tds to use Mircosoft's native client
> rather than tds. The odbclink does not have any files yet, but looks like
> exactly what I'd need.

You could also try dbi-link, it's in Perl so should be portable and
quite easy to rewrite.
Think of DBD::ODBC or DBD::ADO (the latter works for me with ActivePerl)


--
Filip RembiaƂkowski

--
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general

No comments: