Thursday, June 5, 2008

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation updates.

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> writes:
>> Hmm, there's something weird about this update ... apparently the
>> spanish files were updated but the diff shows up empty. Investigating.

> Well, apparently nobody updated the file in the pgtranslation CVS, so
> it's OK that nothing happened.

Don't scare me like that :-(. This is the first time I've done the
translation commits and I was sure I'd blown it somehow.

> I'm baffled about $PostgreSQL$ being
> unexpanded yet though. Good thing we have a $Id$ that keeps current
> with the pgtranslation repo. Maybe it's $PostgreSQL$ that's causing the
> empty diff to show up.

Hmm, you're right, the es/postgres.po file in the pgtranslation
repository has an unexpanded $PostgreSQL$ tag. Which is unsurprising
since pgfoundry's CVS is probably not set to recognize that tag.

The cp-po script is supposed to ignore that when comparing the files,
but it looks like there's something wrong with its regexp. Don't
quite see what though ... oh, yeah I do: it's assuming there will
be a colon after the keyword. Don't have commit on that repository,
or I'd go fix it ...

regards, tom lane

--
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list (pgsql-committers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers

No comments: