Tuesday, May 13, 2008

[GENERAL] Upgreade 8.3.0 to 8.3.1 on windows: insufficient privileges to install system service

Hello !

I obtain an error message when I launch the upgrade.bat on windows 2000
server using an administrator account (the one used to install postgresql
8.3.0): insufficient privileges to install a system service.
I log in with VNC, and I have the same message using Terminal server.
Is this a problem with the installer or with my configuration ?
What could I do or check to avoid this message ?

I did not have this problem on my development server which is identically
configured (appart the fact I do not use a distant connection)

Thanks

--
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general

No comments: