Thursday, September 25, 2008

[pgsql-www] Upgrading pgFoundry

Re-sent -hackers message:

On Sep 24, 2008, at 14:02, Joshua Drake wrote:

> I think one problem we have right now, is nobody knows what it is
> going
> to take. I would expect that our current version is sufficiently old
> enough to cause some migration pain?
>
> I know we have two members willing to help that are not Stefan and I.
> Which is good, but this doesn't appear to be a small project.

Does anyone know what needs to be done? If so, and you'd like to reply
with a list of tasks, I can put in a little time this week and maybe
next starting down that road. If it's a big job, I likely can't do it
all myself, but I'm certainly happy to help out!

Best,

David


--
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list (pgsql-www@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

No comments: