Monday, August 18, 2008

Re: [SQL] Select function with set return type

Nacef LABIDI <nacef.l@gmail.com> schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I am writing some functions with retrun type as a SETOF of a datatype that I
> have defined. How can I test them with a select statement.
> Doing select my_function(); return set valued function called in context that
> cannot accept a set

Try 'select * from my_function();'


Andreas
--
Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly." (unknown)
Kaufbach, Saxony, Germany, Europe. N 51.05082°, E 13.56889°

--
Sent via pgsql-sql mailing list (pgsql-sql@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-sql

No comments: