Friday, August 1, 2008

Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Minimum height of server status dialog

Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>>> The hotkey stuff I was working on already, but I'll just use your patch
>>> instead. It seems to be working fine in on my machine as well, so I'll
>>> go ahead and commit it. One thing first though...
>>>
>>> When I ran embed-xrc, I got a diff containing:
>>> Index: ui/xrcDialogs.cpp
>>> ===================================================================
>>> --- ui/xrcDialogs.cpp (revision 7394)
>>> +++ ui/xrcDialogs.cpp (working copy)
>>> @@ -13,6 +13,14 @@
>>> #include <wx/xrc/xmlres.h>
>>> #include <wx/xrc/xh_all.h>
>>>
>>> +#if wxCHECK_VERSION(2,8,5) && wxABI_VERSION >= 20805
>>> + #define XRC_ADD_FILE(name, data, size, mime) \
>>> + wxMemoryFSHandler::AddFileWithMimeType(name, data, size, mime)
>>> +#else
>>> + #define XRC_ADD_FILE(name, data, size, mime) \
>>> + wxMemoryFSHandler::AddFile(name, data, size)
>>> +

No comments: