Monday, July 21, 2008

Re: [PERFORM] log_statement at postgres.conf

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, System/IJS - Joko wrote:

> Thx a lot Nicolas,
>
> I finaly success to log query statement because of your simple explanation.
> I have other question:
> 1. Is there posibility to automatically logging that statement to table?

I don't know, never tried that.

> 2. All of that statement is come from every database on my server,
> could I know from which database that statement come?
> or at least I can filter to log only from database X ?

You can modify 'log_line_prefix' to add the database name :
use '%d %t %p %r ' instead of the default '%t %p %r ' for example.

> 3. If I need to log only changed made on my database, then the value of
> 'log_statement' is 'mod' ?

yes


Nicolas


--
Sent via pgsql-performance mailing list (pgsql-performance@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-performance

No comments: