Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: CITEXT 2.0 v3

"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> Well now that was cool to see. I got some failures, of course, but
> nothing stands out to me as an obvious bug. I attach the diffs file
> (with the citext.sql failure removed) for your perusal. What would be
> the best way for me to resolve those permission issues?

Don't run the tests in a read-only directory, perhaps.

> Or do they matter for sanity-checking citext?

Hard to tell --- I'd suggest trying to get a clean run. As for what you
have, the first diff hunk suggests you've got the wrong function
properties for citextsend/citextrecv.

regards, tom lane

--
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-hackers

No comments: