Friday, June 20, 2008

[pgadmin-support] Bug: vertical bar and plus don't work when keyboard is set to Polish Pro on Mac OS X

When I set keyboard to Polish Pro in Input Menu in International in
System Preferences - SQL editor doesn't allow to enter + and |
characters ( = and \ work ) - nothing happens when I press one of
those keys.
To use | or + I have to copy-paste them from other editor.
When I change keyboard settings to U.S. those keys work.

My OS: Mac OS X 10.5.3 ( same problem occurred on every 10.5 and some
later 10.4 - not tested all 10.4 )
Language is set to: English
pgAdmin: 1.8.4 ( problem occurs since 1.8.2 - not tested earlier
versions )

Best Regards,
Wiktor Latanowicz

--
Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list (pgadmin-support@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support

No comments: