Wednesday, September 3, 2008

[pgsql-ru-general] SSL problems

Hi Team,

I have problems to setup SSL for PostgreSQL server. I did all the steps
which described in the documentation (17.8. Secure TCP/IP Connections
with SSL), but when I try to start the PostgreSQL server the pg_ctl gave
me: "could not start server". And nothing in the logs (I enabled all of
them). I googled around but did not find much.

My spec:

FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE-p3 amd64

PostgreSQL 8.3.3 (installed from ports):

WITH_NLS=true
WITHOUT_PAM=true
WITHOUT_LDAP=true
WITHOUT_MIT_KRB5=true
WITHOUT_HEIMDAL_KRB5=true
WITHOUT_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=true
WITH_XML=true
WITHOUT_TZDATA=true
WITHOUT_DEBUG=true
WITH_ICU=true
WITH_INTDATE=true

Please help.

Andriy

--
Sent via pgsql-ru-general mailing list (pgsql-ru-general@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-ru-general

No comments: